JOB OFFER - Activities Coordinator
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT
The Association des résidents du Plateau (ARP) is a non-profit organization whose main mission is to conserve and improve the quality of the physical, social, cultural and sports environment of the residents of the Plateau neighborhood in Gatineau.
The mandate of the Activities Coordinator is to carry out, with the help of volunteers, several community activities related to the annual programming of the Plateau Residents' Association. It also supports other volunteer-run activities.
THE COORDINATOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Participate in the creation of the seasonal calendar of activities, in collaboration with the activity planning committee
- Organize and lead meetings with volunteers during the organization of the various activities for which he/she is responsible
- Work in collaboration with the Director General (DG), including the development of the 4 main seasonal activities
- Stick to a balanced budget for each activity
- Maintain an up-to-date list of suppliers and partners who work with the RPA or any other relevant work tool for event planning
- Oversee each activity under his/her responsibility and prepare a report to be presented to the DG
- Be available for transportation of light equipment to the event venue if required
- Have 1 or 2 years of relevant experience related to the position
- Have a keen interest in events
- Be proficient in computer tools (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, Google, etc.)
- Demonstrate autonomy, initiative, versatility, creativity, and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work in a team and telecommute
- Possess good quality spoken and written French writing skills
- Hold a driver's license
Part-time position (15 hours per week on average, flexible schedule in line with the needs of the organization)
Salary: To be discussed
Start date: immediate
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to the attention of our Executive Director, Mr. Jean-Pierre Leroux, at the following email address: [email protected] . Applications will be treated confidentially. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, so rest assured that all applicants will be contacted.