The Marché du Plateau is located at Parc Central, at 205 rue de Bruxelles in Gatineau. It is every Saturday from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. from June to October. For more information, visit www.marchevieuxhull.ca and click on the Marché du Plateau's page.
The Marché Vieux Hull team and Agriculture Urbaine CBIO set up this project thanks to a grant from the municipal councilor of the Plateau, Maude Marquis-Bissonnette. Marché Vieux Hull is responsible for its implementation, organization and management.
We are proud partners.
- Create a community public agora in the new urban village so that residents of the Plateau can gather with family and friends for cultural and educational activities, as well as their shopping.
- Work with organizations and associations in the Plateau sector, including the ARP, to carry out various one-off activities during market days.
- Provide the population of the Plateau and surrounding areas with direct access to fresh produce from horticultural and agricultural producers in the Outaouais and surrounding areas while providing them with a consolidated marketing location allowing them to get closer to urban markets.
- Contribute to the animation and commercial revitalization of Gatineau and to the growth of tourism in the Outaouais by developing a crossroads of encounters between rural and urban areas.
- Make known the various attractions of the agricultural areas of Gatineau and the surrounding rural MRCs such as the agro-tourism circuit, the Gourmet Route and the Rendez-vous des Saveurs as well as the various vegetable basket drop-off points in the Outaouais .
A wide range of local products, artisan bakery, fruits and vegetables, jams, honey, maple products, garlic, delicatessen and meats, small ready-to-eat meals and artisanal products. In addition, several cultural and family activities are offered there.
Invitation to join the Marketplace
The Market wishes to invite producers, market gardeners, artisans, processors, street artists as well as community organizations to join the Marché du Plateau in large numbers to discover local products!
Visit the website for more details.