Invitation to the ARP Annual General Assembly
All Plateau residents are invited to the Annual General Assembly (AGA) of the Association des Résidents du Plateau (ARP), to be held on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 7:00 p.m., at the Donalda-Charron Public Library (255 de Bruxelles Street, Gatineau).
During the AGA, a report on the activities of the ARP of the past year will be presented to you as well as the financial results. We will proceed with the election of the new members of the ARP Board of Directors for the coming year.
We need new members on the ARP board. We are also looking for dynamic people interested in organizing activities for the entire Plateau community. It is also possible to participate voluntarily in one of the thematic committees of the ARP, according to your interests and skills! For more details on all these opportunities to make a difference, visit our website.
We are waiting for you in large numbers at the AGA. Come and make a difference in your neighborhood!
Looking forward to meeting you,
The ARP team.
- Opening of the meeting
- Appointment of a Secretary of Assembly
- Reading and adoption of the agenda
- Reading and adoption of the minutes of the AGA of March 10, 2022
- Presentation of the President's Annual Report
- Presentation of volunteer needs
- Presentation and approval of financial statements
- Presentation of Budget Estimates
- Election of members of the Board of Directors
- Message from Bettyna Bélizaire, Plateau Municipal Councilor
- Message from Anik Desmarais, Mitigomijokan Municipal Councillor
- Questions from the audience
- Closing of the meeting